Migraine Vs Headache
Migraine and Headache are similar to each other in the sense that both of the pain is related in the head. Although the pain that Migraine causes is unbearable and long lasting but in the case of Headache it doesn’t last for long and it’s not always unbearable.
A Migraine can be mild or severe headache on forehead. It can last for hours or even days. Migraines are very common problems in America. According to the survey made by AMA (American Migraine Association) about 36 million American’s which is about 12% of the total population affected by Migraine. The common symptoms for the migraine are headache. Migraine is generally seen or occurs on one side of the head. The pain for migraine increases from mild to severe. Those pains when it’s unbearable come to severe.
Symptoms of Migraine
A commonly known symptom of Migraine is Headache. Some of the unknown symptoms of Migraine are:
· Mild to Severe Pain on the forehead.
· Increasing in pain during physical activity is performed.
· Feeling sensitivity towards light and sound.
· Feeling of Vomiting.
· Head becomes heavy.
A Headache is a pain that can arise on any part of your head. There are various reasons for a headache. A headache can always be called as Migraine but whenever a person suffers from migraine will have to bear headache. The pain of the headache arises from the tissue and structure that covers the skull or the brain. Common reasons for a headache are excessive physical activity, Improper diet plan, Gastric, Depression and Tension.
Types of Headaches
The headaches are of various types. Some of the common types of headaches are:
· Cluster Headache: In this type of headache, a person feels the pain in around the eye. They are called cluster for the reason that it arises 2 to 3 times in a day.
· Migraine: It is a type of headache, which is accompanied with intense headache. This types of headache generally last for 3-4 hours or sometimes even for days.
· Hormone: These types of headaches arises to women. They arises due to change in hormones such as during periods, pregnancy, while taking birth control pills etc.
· Sinus: These are the pains which arises in the cheek bones, forehead or bridge of the nose. The reason that it causes is when the cavities on your head get inflamed.
The difference between A Migraine and A Headache can be defined as “ A Migraine is a headache but A Headache can always be called as a Migraine. A migraine is a type of Headache”